Welcome to Still Waters Tattoo Studio, San Antonio's most upscale studio, where with more than 25 years experience, we can make your ideas come alive. We offer all styles of tattoos, from black and grey, traditional, watercolor, portraits, ideas small and large, in the most professional, friendly setting in town. If you are seeking quality work in a safe, clean environment, Still Waters Tattoo Shop is the place for you.
Still Waters Tattoo Studio
2110 McCullough Ave
San Antonio, TX 78212
Sunday: 12:00PM- 9:00PM
Monday: 12:00PM- 9:00PM
Tuesday 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Wednesday: 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Thursday: 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday: 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Saturday: 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Tattoo Shop In Tobin Hill, SA
Still Waters Tattoo Studio in Tobin Hill is San Antonio's Newest Premier Tattoo Shop. They have a team of highly trained Tattoo Artists, who all have their BBP ( Blood Born Pathogens) Certifications. The shop is very clean and has an inviting environment. Our Tattoo Tables are not the normal "massage tables" but are custom Tattoo Tables made just for tattooing our customers. We have 1,000's of tattoo designs to choose from, or you can bring in your own designs. With the help of our skilled artists, we can take your design to the next level and give you the ink you have been dreaming of.
Our Tattoo Artists
Still Waters Tattoo Studio in Tobin Hill's District of San Antonio has brought together an excellent mix of East Coast and West Coast Tattoo Artists in their Tattoo Shop. With artists from California and New York, you are sure to find the style and look you have been searching for in our studio.
Tattoo Shop Manager ( Lead Tattoo Artist )
- LA - is Still Waters Tattoo Studio's Lead Tattoo Artist and the shop manager. He brings years of experience to the studio and has worked with some of the best Tattoo Shops in other states and also here, in San Antonio.
- Robert- our artist from Long Beach, California, Robert has the Cali- Style that is bread on the West Coast.
Tattoo Apprentices ( Tattoo Artists In Training )
- Apprentice- Mike
- Apprentice- Johanna
Services In Our Tattoo Shop
- Tattoos- A tattoo is a permanent kind of body art. A design is made by puncturing the skin with needles and injecting ink, dyes, and pigments into the deep layer of the skin. Tattoos used to be done manually — that is, the tattoo artist would puncture the skin with a needle and inject the ink by hand.
- Tattoo Designs- Still Waters Tattoo Studio in San Antonio offers amazing Tattoo Designs to our Bexar County customers. Some of our main styles include but not limited to: Rose Designs, Flower Designs, Designs For Men, Simple Tattoo Designs, Japanese, Black and Grey, Military, Watercolor, New School, Cover-ups, and many other Popular Ink Designs and Styles.
- Leg Tattoo- Leg Tattoos for your ankle, foot, thigh, calf, and anywhere else you may like to get a Tattoo on Your Leg. Just call at (210) 530-4300 or come into the Tattoo Shop in Tobin Hill SA. Our Tattoo Artist can advise you on best spots on your leg for the tattoo you want.
- Arm Tattoo- Still Waters Tattoo Shop in Tobin Hills, San Antonio, TX, offers amazing tattoos for your arm or both arms. We can tattoo your muscle, shoulder, forearm, writs, back of the arm, and underarm tattoos. Just give us a call at (210) 530-4300 or come into our Tattoo Shop in Tobin Hill.
- Back Tattoo- Back Tattoos from San Antonio's Premier Tattoo Shop- Still Waters Tattoo Studio in Tobin Hill. Full Back or Back Tattoos are an excellent canvas for large tattoos or really any style or size tattoo. Our professional tattoo artists are ready to lay down an amazing tattoo on your back.
- Sleeve Tattoo- A sleeve tattoo or tattoo sleeve is a large tattoo or collection of smaller tattoos that covers most or all of a person's arm. You can get "Sleeved" at Still Waters Tattoo Studio in Tobin Hill, San Antonio. Our Artists are highly trained, with years of experience in Sleeve Tattoos and Sleeve Styles.
- Color Tattoo Designs- Colorful Tattoos are Tattoos that use bright colors like pink, hyper blue, purples, and neon hues and colors. Let Still Waters Tattoo Studio in San Antonio give you the most Colorful Tattoo you have imagined.
- Cover Ups- Tattoo Coverups can be so powerful and amazing for a person who got a bad tattoo or a offensive tattoo when they were younger or a tattoo done by a noob tattoo artist. Let Still Waters Tattoo Studio in San Antonio fix your bad tattoo and change you embarrassment into a tattoo your can be proud of.
- Touch Ups- A Tattoo Touchup is when one of our Expert Touchup Tattoo Artists add lines, colors, and elements to an existing tattoo to improve the design or add to it, creating a more beautiful tattoo design. Our Artists can turn a pain tattoo into a true work of art you can be proud of.
- Multi-Color Tattoos- Multicolored Tattoos are tattoos that are brilliantly colored, often in the bright reds, blues, yellows, greens, and other colors that are very bright and can be shaded or outlined with black and grey lines to give the colors structure. Give Still Waters Tattoo Studio a call today for consultation.
- Black And Grey Tattoo- Black-and-gray (also black-and-grey, black and grey/gray) is a style of tattooing that uses only black ink in varying shades. This tattooing style is thought to have originated from prisons in the 1970s and 1980s and was later popularized in tattoo parlors.
- Portrait Tattoo- Portrait Tattoos are tattoos of the head and neck of a person in most cases. Usually inspired by a portrait picture, this style is a realistic as possible and can be done in black and grey or with colors.
- Traditional Tattoos- Traditional style tattoos have bold lines and bright colors. These tattoos also often feature stereotypical designs such as crosses, skulls, and anchors. Tattoos of this nature have maintained their popularity for a reason: they are strikingly beautiful and timeless.
- Military Tattoo- Military Tattoos are usually gotten by members of the armed forces as a tribute to their time in the military or to a fallen solider. Also, retired members of the military often get these tattoos to remember the time and ranks they received in service. Includes: guns, flags, soldiers, patches, ect.
- Neo-Traditional Tattoo- The neo traditional tattoo is a modern variation of the old school or the American traditional tattoo. The neo-traditional tries to make things more modern by adding bold lines in the symbol and also through the use of realistic images and cartoons.
- New School Tattoo- New school is a tattooing style originating as early as the 1970s and influenced by some features of old school tattooing in the United States. The style is often characterized by the use of heavy outlines, vivid colors, and exaggerated depictions of the subject.
- Japanese Tattoo- Irezumi, also called Horimono and Wabori, refers to a traditional Japanese style of tattooing that is created using large scale motifs based on Japanese mythology and religious icons, historical characters and scenes from nature, the elements, and well known Japanese fables.
- Watercolor Tattoos- A watercolor tattoo is a bright, vivid marking made up of a number of subtle color gradients and techniques that create a more gradual color fade-out. This effect is intended to mimic the characteristics of a classic watercolor painting, which is where the style gets its name.
- Realism Tattoo Style- Realism or photorealism is a technique that results in artwork that looks like a photograph or a real life 3D object. ... Realistic tattoos are inspired by the realism art movement which spawned in France in the 1850s.
- 3-D Tattoos- The terms “3D tattoo” or “3-dimensional tattoo” refer to tattoos that have an extra dimension, a third dimension. These tattoos interact with the skin, giving the illusion of being above the skin or within the body
Find Us On The Web: